Residential construction performance guidelines is the most widely used recommendation by the home building and remodeling industry on how homes should perform during the warranty period. This fully-amended reference tool will help builders and remodelers manage customer expectations and resolve customer complaints, while delivering high-performance homes.
- More than 300 guidelines in 13 major construction categories
- New guidelines on wall insulation, windows and glass, roof trusses, roof vents, roof coverings, plumbing, electrical, flooring, and more
- Glossary of common terms
- Italicized terms throughout for easy identification in the Glossary
The consumer version of Residential Construction Performance Guidelines (BuilderBooks item #00307, sold separately) allows you to:
- Help customers understand the basics of a properly constructed home and how it should perform during the warranty period
- Take action to resolve customer concerns before they escalate to complaints Exhibit your professionalism by showing that you consistently meet or exceed accepted industry guidelines