What Home Builders Really Want is based on a nationwide 2012 survey of new and potential home buyers. The study provides insight into buyers’ preferences for home type and size, room layout and design, kitchen and baths, windows and doors, accessibility and outdoor features, electronics and technology in the home, energy efficiency, choosing a community, and trade-offs buyers are willing to make.
Results are available by age, income, race, and Census division, among other demographic characteristics.
- If this is your first time using the BuilderBooks eBooks website, you must sign up as a new user to make a
- Like Kindle and other eBook products, these eBook files are stored on our software that you download to your iPad
or computer. For your convenience, our eBooks look and feel like PDFs but they are not documents that can be
transferred or emailed.
- In order to read your eBooks offline, you must first download and install the free iOffline Reader to your
computer. Instructions can be found on the homepage of the eBooks website by clicking the “Download Computer
- eBooks may be printed one page at a time.
- For additional information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section located at the top of the